Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dinner Outfit


I can say I'm kinda obssesed with shorts.Whole summer I'm wearing shorts combined with shirts or blouses and paired with heels for night or sandals for day outfit.
For a dinner with my friend I chose to wear this black shorts and black gladiator heels with checkered blouse and silk scarf. Also I can say that I'm totally crazy about wearing scarf around my head as you can see it in THIS POST. It's my obssesion this summer.

To make it short, just enjoy in pics and tell me how you like it.

With love, N.
Wearing:

Zara blouse (similar HERE )
Esprit old shorts
Zara bag
Zara heels
Cruciani and Borboleta bracelets (shop it HERE and HERE )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...