Wednesday, August 14, 2013

White


Long time no hear but I'm coming back :)
I've been very busy lately and I'm trying to keep you updated on my FACEBOOK PAGE where I'm posting some inspirational pics.
Also, I'm enjoying this summer as much as I can. I'm thinking about making some random post with all of my pictures from this summer and places I went to.

So, for now you can enjoy this summer outfit I wore few days ago.
Kisses to all. 
N.





Wearing:

Zara shirt ( similar here)
Broadway and DIY shorts 
Zara espadrilles ( similar here )
Zara bag 
Prada sunglasses ( shop it here )
Cruciani bracelet ( shop it here )
Borboleta bacelets ( shop it here )
French connection watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...