Sunday, August 25, 2013

New haircut, New beginings


After long contemplating about cutting my hair and changing my look a little bit, I finally did it. And I like it.
Like I said in title, it's time for some new beginings in my life and let go all the bad things that happened. :)

For this look I chose my new super comfy flares I bought at Zara and star blouse also from Zara.

Hope you're gonna like it and comment it.

Kisses, N.

I'm wearing :

Zara jeans (similar HERE
Zara blouse ( similar HERE )
Zara bag ( similar HERE )
Zara heels ( similar HERE but gold ones )
Borboleta bracelets ( shop it HERE )
Cruciani bracelets ( shop it HERE )

3 comments:

  1. Odlican ti je friz a hlace ti stoje kao salivene, bas si mi zgodna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. svaka cast, jaobozavam promene frizure (doduse samo kad imam proverenog frizera, cisto da posle ne placem:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...