Monday, July 1, 2013

Greeting To The Sun


Yesterday I spent lovely day with my parents in Zadar. We went there to meet with my cousin and visit some beautiful places of that town. Really nice evening though.

Also, I have to congratulate to all Croatians for becoming part of the European Union. Really proud of my country and hoping that we will have better tomorrow.

On the picture I'm wearing Mango t-shirt, Broadway shorts ( DIY ), Zara heels and look a like Celine bag from local store.

Have a nice day. N.

2 comments:

  1. Odlično izgedaš ! Kombinacija je divna a frizura me totalno oduševila !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely look, honey!!!!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...