Thursday, June 20, 2013

Must For Summer : Printed Shorts


Since temperatures are going up, so my cravings for summer clothes is getting bigger. Last couple of days it's so hot in Zagreb and only week ago it was raining. This climate change is insane.
So, now I have to find some perfect clothes for summer and first thing that was on my mind was shorts. Looking through stores, I found that classic shorts like jeans or just white became "so last year" and now you can find cute shorts in lots of colours and prints and look very stylish. Perfect for summer nights and beach outfits.

I fell in love with it. What do you guuys think of this trend?

Love, N.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...