Saturday, May 11, 2013

Loving Right Now : Maxi Skirts And Dresses

Hi guys!

Right now I'm totally obssesed with maxi skirts and dresses. I bought 4 pieces I think last week and I'm not thinking to stop haha. The reason I love them so much is that you feel free wearing them and you can wear them every day and not look overdressed. Also, you can find it in lots of bright colours that are perfect for these sunny days. You can combine it with heels, flats or sneakers, that depends for what occasion you are planning to wear it. Check out some maxis that you can find at local high street stores. Enjoy.

With love, N.






Find it HEREHEREHEREHERE and HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...