Thursday, April 4, 2013

Schwarzkopf Cro A Porter - Day 1


Hi Guys! Long time no hear. I know, I'm sorry for that. I have busy schedule at my college so I didn't have time to write here. Enough about that. Today, I'm focused on last night's collections on Cro A Porter. I really liked Manuel Maligec collection because of the nude colours nad fur. Also, the impression of his whole show was amazing, from make up, hair, background. Just perfect. Another collection I really liked was from Tomislav Bahorić ( Spirit by T.B.). He used contrast colours (white & black) and easy models of pants, T-shirts and jackets.

And here are photos. Enjoy, N.
Manuel Maligec
Spirit by T.B.

Follow me on BLOGLOVIN. Kisses, N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...