Saturday, April 13, 2013

Loving Right Now: Denim Overalls

Morning guys! :)

I don't know if you remember when we were little and our moms were dressing us in cute jeans overalls from Osh Kosh. I do and I'm so happy to see that fashion is coming back. That all reminds me of my childhood and playing in streets and playgrounds with friends. I found some cute denim overalls for you in stores and I'll definitely buy some for myself to rock it this summer on the beach with bikini or blouse. Enjoy. With love, N.



Similar HEREHERE and HERE.

And if you like my blog don't forget to follow me on bloglovin. Link is HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely and super cool and casual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlicni, zgodni, prakticni... krace verzije su mi nesto draze od dugih :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...