Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Hi guys! Most of you know that weather in Zagreb is always cloudy,rainy or snowing, but last two days is  beautiful and sunny. So I was making the most of it and yesterday I spent day surrounded with postitive and loving people. Most of the day I was with my boyfriend, which was in town just for a day, and in the evening I went to a dinner with my friends. Since we're all back in Zagreb we decided to have some bonding time to catch up. We had a lovely time while eating delicious food, cookies and drinking wine. And here is my outfit that I wore yesterday and tell me how you like it in your comments. Loving you all, N.


Zara booties
Zara bag
DIY sweatshirt
Vero Moda pants
H&M necklace
D&G watch


9 comments:

  1. You look so lovely!
    Cute outfit, dear! <3
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big like! Čizmice i boja hlača... oduševljena :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala na komentaru i bas mi je drago sta ti se svida :)

      Delete
  3. love your hair and that necklace is fab!

    Be great if you could check out my latests posts on my: Boohoo Global Styler entry & BeeJewels curb chain necklace review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! we follow each other on chicisimo. what about following on gfc and fb?xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy nice blouse, bag and pants :D
    EXCELENT OUTFIT AND POST (:

    http://whatmakeusinsane.blogspot.com/2013/03/thinking-about-college.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...