Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Best Of Perwoll FASHION.HR

Hi guys! I don't know if you have noticed but I haven't been writing here for a while. I'm very sorry for that but I've been so busy these days. Today I'm writing about my favourites from Perwoll Fashion.hr. I had invitations to go on shows but I was busy on my university so I coludn't go. I check out on internet all the collection and I'm bringing you my best. Hope you enjoy it. Kisses, N.

Lei Lou by Alex Dojcinovic

 Envy Room

 Aleksandar Zarevac

 Pavla Aleksic

Martina Felja

Jovana Markovic

Also guys I have to ask you if you can follow my blog on bloglovin because gfc is shutting down.
All you have to do is click HERE and follow it or just write GLAM FASHION ADDICT in you search tab on bloglovin and you'll see my blog and follow it. 
Thank you guys a lot. That means so much to me.
Love, N.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...