Monday, February 4, 2013

My Inspiration

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for my absence lately but I have exams and I've been so busy studying. So today I decided to write something before I leave Zagreb. Tommorow I'm finnally going back to my hometown Split. I can't describe you how I'm excited to see my parents and my boyfriend after long time. Also I love sunny and warm weather down there and here is so cold and cloudy. I can't wait to wear lighter clothes and snap some lovely pictures. So, in this post I'm gonna write about things that inspire me for my outfits. Most of inspiration I find on pinterest, chicisimo and lookbook. Below this you can check out some pictures that I like and also you can check out my pinterest profile here. My profiles on lookbook and chicisimo you can find on my blog. Hope you'll enjoy it. Kisses, N.













10 comments:

  1. Thanks for visit my blog honey. I follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely and inspirational looks dear!!

    Styleinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post dear, very inspirational. I can't wait till summer.

    xx

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY: WWW.STYLEOFPURITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!
    love your blog, now following :)

    amy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspirational finds hon!
    Lovely blog as well.
    I am now following :D
    Would be very happy if you could visit my blog and maybe follow back if you like it :)
    << From Brussels, with Love>>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...