Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bye 2012 Hello 2013!

At the begining of this post I want to wish you all happy new year. Always stay positive and stylish and I wish you more success in this year. In this post I want to make a little recap about trends in last year. Isabel Marant sneakers,  Chloe booties, Kenzo swether, Stella McCartney dresses and Falabella bag, Celine and Proenza Schouler bags are definitely must haves of this past year. Lots of bloggers and celebritys rocked these things. I'm sorry if I forgot some item but these I love and I hope you like it too. Kisses, N.



Isabel Marant sneakers





Celine bags


Proenza Schouler bags


Chloe booties



Kenzo sweather


Falabella bag


Stella McCartney dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...