Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fur time

Fur coats are timeless piece in our wardrobe and they are best choice for this cold weather. Today you can find lots of faux fur coats so you don't have to search for real ones. They come in lots of colours like mint,pink and red or patterns like leopard. I like white,black and beige ones because you can combine them with everything. I have black one and I love. I wear it almost every day because it's very cold here. Also I like it because I can combine it with sneakers for a day or with stilettos for a night look. I found some cute ones on the internet and I hope you like it. Kisses, N.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...