Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back to Military

These days I've been thinking about writing about this style that I like and it's very popular this fall. You can combine it every day with jeans or leather pants. Also you can wear military blazers very classy. I found some things that I love and I post it here.

I found some great items in Zara. This shirt you can combine with leather pants and biker boots for every day or you can wear military green pants with some basic top.




Also I like this Burberry collection and my favourite are these shearling booties that I want so bad. Beside them I like these jackets and pants.

Those are some cute military jackets. I want them all. Very cute for combining on everything,for evening or for day outfit.



This is one outfit that I like. It's military but classy. You can wear it to work or dinner night.

Hope you guys like it. Kisses, N.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I read all your comments. Love, N. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...